Transportation Expenditures Act, 654
In order to save the Republic from default, the following changes are being made in the laws concerning Ministry of Transportation.
PASSED on 31st of July 2023, 9 Aye, 6 Nay, 4 Abstain.
Article One - Reduction of Funding
- 1.1 - The financing of the The National Highways Act (Inter) is:
- 1.1.1 - Reduced from 698,500,500 Florins per quartile in Section 1.3 to 275 million Florins per quarter.
- 1.1.2 - Reduced from 2.5 million Florins per quartile in Section 2.3 to 300 thousand Florins per quarter.
- 2.2 - The financing of The Better Bus Act, 649 is:
- 2.2.1 - Reduced from 140 million Florins per quartile in Section 2.3 to 40 million Florins per quarter.
- 2.2.2 - Reduced from 975 million and 325 million Florins per quartile in Section 3.1 to 300 million and 100 million Florins respectively per quarter.
- 2.2.3 - Reduced from 140 millions florins per quartile in Section 3.2 to 40 millions florins per quarter.
- 2.3 - Section 3.4 in the The Bicycle Act, 649 is repealed.
Tabled by Immanuel von Zeppelin, MGA, CKA, as an independent member's bill.