Emergency Education Appropriations Act
From The Kodiak Republic Wiki
An act to reduce overspending on education and improve budgetary balance.
PASSED on 16th of August 2023 with 17 Aye, 3 Nay, 4 Abstain.
- 3.1 The Ministry of Education is granted a budget of ₣800 million Florins per quarter to fund state university tuition fees, and additional administrative on-costs calculated per student in consultation with the Ministry of Education and designated State Universities.
- 3.3 All citizens of the Kodiak Republic shall have all necessary tuition fees paid by the state if attending a State University for any undergraduate degree up to a period of four years.
- 3.5.1 - The Ministry of Education in consultation with State Universities may provide guidance on maximum placements available for undergraduate students based on available funding and national demand.
- 4.5 A budget of ₣150 million Florins per quarter is available for state-funded scholarships and grants.
Article 2 - Technical Colleges
- 2.7 The Star Path State Technical College funding shall be set at 150 million florins per quarter.
Article 1: School Meals for All
- 1.3 The Ministry of Education will have a budget of ₣250 million per quarter to orchestrate catering and distribution per province.
Article III: Funding
- 3.1 The Ministry of Education shall provide funding of ₣200 million per quarter.
Article 8: State School Funding
8.1 Funding provided by the Ministry of Education is ₣7,200 million per quarter.