The Prisons Act (644)
From The Kodiak Republic Wiki
The Prisons Act
An act to establish and regulate a national prison system.
Article 1 - National Prisons
- 1.1 - Prisons are authorised to be established and located in the regional seats of each National Constituency.
- 1.2 - Prisoners shall by policy be housed in holding cells of a minimum of ten inmates per cell.
- 1.3 - Cells shall be designed such that each prisoner is guaranteed a minimum 2 meters square of floor space.
- 1.4 - The Prison System shall be quarterly funded with ₣130,340,000.
Article 2 - Rehabilitation and Policy
- 2.1 - The purpose of the Kodiak Prison System shall be to punish offenders.
- 2.2 - Education, Rehabilitation, and Punishment programs shall be quarterly funded with ₣333,200,000.
Article 3 - Repeal of Existing Prisons Act
- 3.1 - The Prisons Act (Inter) is repealed by this Act.
Author: Reifyrm Visdvk, MGA