The National Symbols Act (629)
An act to define the national symbols and emblems of the nation.
Article 1 - National Symbols
1.1 - The Flag
- The Flag of the republic shall be a green (#287543) rectangle sided 1.66 : 1, with a white (#FFFFFF) Nordic cross 1/10 the width below a blue (#2146a3) Nordic cross 1/10 the height, crossing at a location 1/2 the height and 1/3 the width of the flag from the hoist. Centred in the canton shall be a white vectored phoenix with wings roughly the shape of a circle.
- The Anthem of the Republic shall be the following edit of Dogs of War by Christopher Lennortz.
Article 2 - Declarations
2.1 - Capital
- The Capital City of Kodiak shall be Rykkburgh.
2.2 - Motto
- The National Motto shall be, "Once more unto the breach! Dear friends, once more!"
2.3 - Currency
- The Decimal Currency of the Kodiak Republic shall be referred to as Florins and Cents.
2.4 - Animal
- The National Animal shall be the Kodiak Bear.
2.5 - Bird
- The National Bird shall be the ____ .
2.6 - Flower
- The National Flower shall be the ___ .
Article 3 - The Civic Institutions
3.1 - The Location of the General Assembly shall be the Assembly Building located in Rykkburgh.
- 3.1.1 - The Assembly Chamber shall be furnished in the ___ style.
3.2 - The Location of the Executive Offices shall be the Chancellery Building located in Rykkburgh.
3.3 - The Location of the High Court shall be the High Court Building located in Rykkburgh.