The Healthcare Subsidisation Act -635
From The Kodiak Republic Wiki
An act to provide government funds to subsidise the cost of private health insurance premiums.
Article 1 - Provision of Healthcare Vouchers
- 1.1 - Establishes within the Ministry of Health and Education the Department of Public Health Access (DoPHA).
- 1.2 - Provisions vouchers of a maximum ₣6,500 per capita annually to each legal resident of the Kodiak Republic for the purpose of purchasing a private health insurance plan of their choice.
- 1.3 - Allocates for this purpose ₣9.5 billion per quarter.
- 1.4 - Voucher allocation will be delivered in a tiered system automatically attached to a a resident's tax return statement, beginning with households earning less than ₣85,000 per annum, followed by families earning less than ₣175,000 per annum, and then distributing all remaining voucher funds to remaining residents in a pro rated fashion.
- 1.5 - Directs the DoPHA to list, regulate, and approve insurance plans developed by private entities for the distribution of healthcare vouchers.
Proposed by Makhnalunya, MGA.