Amendment to The Immigration Act, 645
From The Kodiak Republic Wiki
PROPOSED to amend The Immigration Act
REVISE Article 1 - Kodiak Border Patrol
- AMEND 1.4 - Authorizes the Kodiak Border Patrol to conduct Biometric Enrollment as below in 1.4.1 and 1.4.2 as well as Digital Passport Scans of all new arrivals into the Kodiak Republic.
- 1.4.1 - Authorises facial recognition scanning and storage.
- 1.4.2 - Authorises digital finger-print scanning and storage.
- ADD 1.5 - Authorizes the arming of Kodiaker Border Patrol Officials with lethal and non-lethal protection equipment.
- ADD 1.6 - The Kodiak Border Patrol shall be quarterly funded with ₣82,000,000.