Amendment:the firearm regulations act (inter)
From The Kodiak Republic Wiki
An Amendment proposed to ban firearms in the Kodiak Republic.
PASSED on DD/MM/YY with ## Aye, ## Nay, ## Abstain
Amendment to Article I: Registration of Weapons and Funding
1.1 - Firearms shall be broadly categorised as follows:
- 1.1.1 - Class A: Military Grade Weaponry - determined as a weapon manufactured primarily for the elimination of enemy personnel. May include rockets, grenades, or mines.
- 1.1.2 - Class B: Machineguns - determined primarily by a rate of fire above 700 rounds per minute. May also be classified as weapons lacking a non-automatic-fire mode or by weapons designed exclusively to be belt-fed.
- 1.1.3 - Class C: Automatic Weapons - determined primarily as a weapon with an automatic mechanism firing under 700 rounds per minute.
- 1.1.4 - Class D: Handguns - determined primarily as a weapon fired in the hand or hands without the need of support.
- 1.1.5 - Class E: All Other Ballistic Weaponry
1.2. - The possession of any of the above is strictly against the law.
- 1.2.1 - Punishment can be no more than 30 years in prison and/or a fine of up to 1 000 000 Florins.
1.3 - Only the police and military may possess any of the mentioned above.
Amendment to Article 2: Ownership license
2.1 Article 2: Ownership license is removed from the firearm regulations act.